For a video version of this guide, watch here
1. Download the desktop app from mixo.dj/download
2. Connect your cloud storage or select desktop only. You can always connect cloud storage later if you choose to only use desktop.
3. Once you've connected your cloud storage, import your tracks. We recommend importing a small number of single tracks to start with. Then once you have everything working you can import multiple playlists from Traktor, Rekordbox, Serato, Virtual DJ or iTunes.
Once you've imported tracks, the Import view will show the progress of the tracks being imported.
After MIXO has finished analysing your imported tracks it will upload them to your connected cloud storage.
5. Once the import process is completed you can view your library by going to All Tracks.
6. Download MIXO Mobile App from mixo.dj/download or search for MIXO DJ in the App & Play stores.
7. Login to MIXO on your phone. After a few seconds your tracks and playlists will sync to your phone (or longer if you have a big library). The first time you sync another device will start your 14 day trial for MIXO:GOLD which allows you to sync your library across multiple devices: mixo.dj/features
To upgrade to MIXO:GOLD during or after your trial go to Settings > General > Gold or use the "Upgrade to MIXO:GOLD" button in the status bar. See more information on our pricing page: mixo.dj/pricing