For a video version of this guide, watch here
1. Download the desktop app from mixo.dj/download
2. Click on the settings icon in the top left
Drag & Drop your tracks into MIXO to import them.
Once you've imported tracks, the Import view will show the progress of the tracks being imported.
You can also see the a more detailed breakdown of your tracks being analysed under Settings > Progress > Analysis.
4. Connect your Dropbox or Google Drive. We recommend you use a NEW cloud storage account for your Mixo Music sync (so you don't accidentally change your non-music files)
Once you've connected to your cloud account, MIXO will automatically upload tracks and display their progress on the Settings > Progress > Upload view.
5. Once the import process is completed you can view your library by going to All Tracks.
6. Download MIXO Mobile App from mixo.dj/download
7. Login to MIXO on your phone. After a few minutes then your tracks and playlists should sync to your phone (or longer if you have a big library).
8. Add MIXO to another Mac, Windows or Linux device and you can sync your music across computers