Undefined Playlists and XML Import fail
I'm keen to get this working, and managed to drag and drop a couple of tracks into the system which it accepted.
I then moved onto a playlist (Exported from RB 5.8.5) which it accepted, but when I tried to export, it created a strange file named (my playlist name).undefined
I of course couldn't import this into anything, until I renamed the file suffix as M3U, then no problem.
Then back within Mixo -I clicked on the imported playlist, and half of the tracks refuse to play or show waveform. Most of my music is from Bandcamp and is ALAC, there seemed to be no obvious reason for these problems...
Finally - I tried to import a Rekordbox XML - Progress parse said completed, and the other fields just said ready. I actually left it on all night as my library is large at 35k. Nothing happened!
Anyway - I don't even know where to start.
Win 10 Pro 64
The only thing I think could be a problem, is that I am a build behind on Windows at version 1909. It refuses to update. May have to clear the entire system and start again if this is an issue for your build!