Missing cue points after exporting a Traktor playlist to Rekordbox
I've just run into an issue while testing moving track infos from Traktor to Rekordbox over Mixo. This is how I proceeded:
1. Ive imported my Traktor collection to Mixo
2. Ive exported Rekordbox.xml to Mixo default export path with only a traktor playlist containing 2 songs
3. Ive updated the path to recordbox.xml in Rekordbox. After that I could open it in the sidebar and see the 2 songs from my Traktor playlist. All good so far.
But after importing the songs to my RB collection, I noticed that
- the cue points are not displayed in the order configured in Traktor. For example, I set the 1st cue point as entry and the 2nd as exit point so it is always at the end. So after exporting to rekordbox.xml, I expect these cue mappings: 1 => A, 2 => B, and so on.
- an additional cue point for "AutoGrid/BeatMarker" has been added to my hot cues. Meaning that if I have 8 cue points in my track, the last one will not be considered by RB. I just saw that Traktor automatically creates those points when the beatgrid is set during analysis. However despite these additional points, Traktor maps the cue points to the correct values so Mixo should also be able to I guess? Actually the issue in Mixo is that it considers and saves these metadata as cue points (you can see that in the UI) and forward them to RB as such.
Isnt there another way to pass the beatgrid information to RB than in the node "POSITION_MARK" of the rekorbox.xml? Do you think it is possible to fix this import/export issue soon?
Win 10 64 Bit
Traktor 3 Pro (22.214.171.124)
Thanks in advance!