Google drive don't work!
Are you getting any errors at all?
When you import some tracks and the analysis has completed, does the upload queue show anything?
mixo cannot connect to google drive
I try with the appropriate button, I log in, it tells me ok but mixo does't connect to google drive
Try the following:
- Make sure the app is on the latest version, File > Check For Updates.
- If you are using a Desktop You should have a refresh button in the Sync view which will update the sync status
- Remove the app from the Manage Apps section in your Google Drive and delete the MIXO folder and resync
- To rule out specific sync issues, try creating a Dropbox account for free and try syncing to it
Let me know how you get on
Hi! yesterday I deleted the "mixo" folder in google drive and tried to reconnect mixo to google drive but it doesn't create the folder ..
today I updated mixo (version 0.13.0) and I tried to connect to google drive again but it still doesn't create the folder mixo.
I use google drive because I have more space available
Ok, we'll try resetting your account. If you can do the following again and then confirm once done, we'll do a reset and hopefully this will fix the issue.
- Remove the 'Apps' folder from your Google Drive (or at least the MIXO folder if this is being used for anything else) and remove MIXO from the Manage Apps section so there's nothing left of the app on your account.
- Log out of MIXO on each device you have the app on.
Let me know once done, thanks!
To confirm, by resetting your account it will start you from fresh. You would need to then re-import your tracks & playlists to MIXO
We have improved Sync performance over the last few versions, please update to the latest and let me know if you are still having trouble connecting.
Download the latest version, v0.15, in App or via https://www.mixo.dj/download.
Replies have been locked on this page!