Music not downloading
I had accidentally deleted my local Music files. Figured I would use MIXO to re-download them, but it is not working. I follow the instructions @ https://support.mixo.dj/guide/download-dj-library-to-new-computer
This is not a new computer, but I believe it should be behaving as if it is a new computer because I have done the following:
- "Debug -> Reset local"
- Closed Mixo
- Deleted the "~/Library/Application Support/MIXO" directory
- Deleted the "~/Music/MIXO" directory
- Re-opened MIXO and logged in
- Observed the playlists appear after a little while
- Tracks cannot load because the files no longer exist locally
- Track info shows the previous path for a track even though that path no longer exists
- I went to "General -> Sync" and toggled "Download All Music" on.
- No indication of download progress anywhere
- No music files appear in the ~/Music/MIXO/Music directory
- Some artwork seems to download to ~Music/MIXO/Artwork
- "Progress -> Download" shows "Tracks: (up to date)" and "Artworks: (up to date)"
- "General -> Account -> Downloaded tracks" is 0
- "General -> Account -> Local disk space" is 1159.26 GB
- There is a file in "~/Music/MIXO/Logs" which I am attaching
I am using MIXO 0.61.0