Could you send me a bit more info about what happened and answer the following?
- Confirm you meet our minimum requirements:
- Check you're running our latest MIXO version (v0.49):
- Send operating system (PC, Mac or Linux)
- What type of import did you do? Rekordbox 5 or 6, Traktor etc. and is that program up to date?
- Anything else which may be relevant
Once we have all this we can look to replicate the issues and get a report raised with our team.
Hello Jon, I’m using a 2016 MACBOOK PRO with Touch Strip, intel i7 running Big Sur. I’m using Serato 2.5.6. The RAM usage went through the roof the second to last time. The Mixo version is the latest.
How many tracks/playlists did you try to import? and from which software?
It was a lot 41000 +. Serato 2.5.6
We've updated a couple of times since with the latest being version 0.51 and we believe this should be fixed now.
Please let me know if this issue is still happening for you after updating.
Replies have been locked on this page!