1. Go to the MIXO beta page and click the download for Windows button
2. Navigate to your downloads folder in explorer and run the MIXO installer.
3. Choose a user or allow all users to access the application once installed.
4. Install MIXO in the AppData folder.
As this is in beta, your anti-virus software may ask you to confirm before installing or stop the installation - make sure to whitelist the mixo.exe file in the settings for your anti-virus software.
5. Once installed you can then either run MIXO or close the installer.
See our Getting Started guide for information on how to import tracks, sync to your cloud and more.