See if you can log in via MIXO Forum.
If yes, go to step 3
If not, to reset your password:
- Test your new logins via:
If you can log in to support, but cannot log in to the desktop app, your local app is caching.
Uninstall and delete local files:
- Reinstall via the link sent in the previous email
- Log in to the desktop app
If unable to login via the desktop app but can log in to support.mjxo.dj, please do a forgotten password request (but don't click the reset link) via:
- Forward the email to email@example.com so we can reset it for you and run some checks ourselves.
Magic link login
You can also use a magic link to login to the app:
- Click on the 'Forgotten password?' link on the app login screen
- Enter your email and click on the magic link button. This will send you an email with the login link.
- Open the link in the email and you will be logged into the app
You can then reset your password from within the app via Settings > Change password